Shot in the city of Tamsui, Taiwan.
Because the port of this city was one of the Treaty ports, consular offices were placed once. The building in this photo is Fort San Domingo, which was originally built by the Spanish as a fort. After 1867, this building was used as a consular office of the United Kingdom. Unbelievably, it was 1980 this building was returned to the Republic of China.
A man and a woman were walking the corridor of the building. Yet their directions were different.