Shot at West Central District in Tainan, Taiwan.
In a corner of the wide street, a magnificent masonry is built. It belongs to the Land Bank of Taiwan. Yet the building has a longer history than its owner. The bank was established in 1946 after WWII. On the other hand, the building was built in 1933 during the Japanese rule. Nihon Kangyo Bank built this architecture as a Tainan branch.
Many motorbikes were waiting at stoplights in front of the building. And a young couple stood together at the entrance of the passage. They were just taking a selfie.